Digital Rocket Inc, d.b.a. 645244 ALERTS, OILCHG, or OIL CHANGE REWARDS (or “our”, “us” or “we”) understands that our customers, visitors, users, and others who use 645244 "Products" value their privacy!
Disclosure of Information
2. Underage users: Digital Rocket does not knowingly collect PI from children under thirteen (13) years of age. Our Products are not directed to children under the age of 13, therefore, Digital Rocket does not knowingly collect any information from children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, do not send any information about yourself using our Products. If we discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided our Products with PI, we will delete that child’s PI from its system.
3. Anonymous Information: When you visit our Products, our web servers automatically collect website usage information. Website usage information is anonymous information that describes how our visitors use and navigate our Products, and it includes the number and frequency of visitors to each web page, and the time-span of their stays. Digital Rocket collects the anonymous information automatically sent to us by your web browser, referrer data that identifies the web page visited prior and subsequent to visiting our Products, and IP address. We may also determine what technology is available through your browser in order to serve you the most appropriate version of a web page.
4. Log File Information: When visitors call for pages from our Products, our servers log the visitor’s IP address. Digital Rocket may collect IP addresses for a range of internal purposes, such as system administration, to report aggregate information to our business partners or to review the number of visits to different pages on our Products.
6. Clear GIFs Information: When you use our Products, we may employ “clear GIFs” which are used to track the online usage patterns of our Users anonymously (i.e., in a non-personally-identifiable manner). In addition, we may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
Use of Information
2. Any PI or content that you voluntarily disclose online (such as reviews, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
3. We may not use your cell phone number, email address or other PI to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major Website changes or for customer service purposes).
4. We may use both your PI and certain non-personally-identifiable information to improve the quality and design of our Products and to create new features, promotions, functionality, products and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
6. We may employ other trusted companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include analyzing data, providing marketing assistance and providing customer service. Such third parties may have access to our Users’ PI in order to provide these services to us on our behalf solely for such purposes; however, they are not permitted to use it for any other purpose.
7. We may not rent, sell or otherwise disclose your PI to third parties unless disclosed herein or at the time such information is collected or unless you otherwise give consent, other than in the following limited circumstances:
2. Corporate Change: We may sell, transfer or otherwise disclose user information, including PI, to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of substantially all assets, or other fundamental corporate change respecting the Products.
1. You may decline to submit personally identifiable information through our Products, in which case we may not be able to provide certain services to you.
2. We take steps to secure the data you submit to us, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to our user data. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be one hundred percent secure. Therefore, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Consent to Transfer
1. Digital Rocket permits other companies, called third-party ad servers or ad networks, to deliver advertisements within our Products. They may also use other tools to measure the effectiveness of their advertisements and to personalize advertising content.
2. As noted above, we do not provide any PI to these third-party ad servers or ad networks without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. However, please note that if Digital Rocket is requested by an advertiser to show an advertisement to a certain audience and you respond to that advertisement, the advertiser or ad-server may determine that you fit the profile of the audience it is trying to reach. The advertiser may also use information regarding your use of our Products, such as the number of times you viewed an ad (but not any PI), to calculate which ads it should send to you.
©2015 Digital Rocket